Soler arrives in Paris
The summer of the great rejected, the summer of the great projects
AN HOUR AGO
City formalize the arrival of Akanji
Manchester City has formalized on Twitter the arrival of defender Manuel Akanji from Borussia Dortmund for 5 years. The transfer fee would be 17 million euros.
- Our opinion : The citizen armada is still growing … Pep Guardiola must go get the Champions League with this workforce.
Dolberg loaned to Sevilla FC
Revealed Wednesday by brand, the information is now official. The Niçois Kasper Dolberg was loaned this Thursday morning to Sevilla FC with the option to buy. Arrived in 2019 at the Gym, the Dane has not played a single minute in the French championship this season under the orders of Lucien Favre.
- Our opinion : There was no place for him in Nice this year.
Faes in Leicester, it’s done
Reims defender Wout Faes has officially joined Leicester City. According to Sky Sports, the compensation would be assessed after 15 million euros and the player would have signed a 5-year contract.
- Our opinion : The athletic presence of the Belgian will be missed by the Rémois.
Ocampos goes to Ajax
Ajax Amsterdam can count on Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla FC). Eager to strengthen to compensate for the departure of Antony to Manchester United, the Dutch club has recovered Lucas Ocampos. The former Marseille or Monaco midfielder arrives at Ajax on loan.
- Our opinion : Another historic club for Ocampos who will have donned sacred tunics in his career.
Bellerin returns to Barca
Hector Bellerin agrees with Barça. The right-back terminates his contract with Arsenal and returns to the club that was his until the age of 16.
- Our opinion : After Dest’s loan to Milan, Barça fall back on Bellerin.
Moreno agrees for two years in Troyes
ESTAC formalized Thursday the arrival of Marlos Moreno until June 2024. Arrived at Manchester City in 2016, the 25-year-old Colombian international winger (8 caps) has multiplied loans for six years. Last season, the player played in Kortrijk (Belgium).
- Our opinion : Troyes cultivates its links with City and recovers a player on loan for the sixth time in six years with the Citizens. It’s hard to know what to expect from him.
Wooh, from Lens to Rennes
Shortly after the final gong, Stade Rennais formalized the arrival of RC Lens central defender and Cameroonian international Christopher Wooh. He signed a four-year contract. The compensation would be 10 million euros.
- Our opinion : Rennes have been very active during the last hours of the transfer window. Wooh is the icing on the cake.
Gomes joins LOSC
LOSC has confirmed the recruitment of André Gomes (29 years old). The Portuguese international midfielder (29 caps), notably with Benfica, Valencia, FC Barcelona and Everton, is on loan to LOSC from the English club for the entire 2022-2023 season.
- Our opinion : Fonseca knows Gomes well. He will try to use it as well as possible in his environment.
Kluivert in Valencia
Justin Kluivert does not return to Ligue 1. Patrick’s son, who passed through Nice, leaves Roma and joins Valencia.
- Our opinion : Undesirable at Roma, the prodigal son is bouncing back well.
Nice announces Sorensen
Danish central defender from Brentford, Mads Bech Sorensen, 23, has been loaned to OGC Nice until the end of the season, the club announced on Thursday evening. Left-handed centre-back Sorensen, who is under contract with Brentford until June 2023, has played in three of his club’s five Premier League games this season, all as a substitute. He spent a total of 18 minutes on the pitch in those three encounters.
- Our opinion : Nice strengthens its defense but also its bench.
Toulouse formalizes Tsingaras
The TFC has announced the recruitment of Greek midfielder Théocaris Tsingaras. The player is on loan from PAOK Salonika.
- Our opinion : The player is not the most famous in Europe. But Toulouse hit very hard for the presentation video.
Nardi leaves the Hakes…
Paul Nardi has signed up with the Belgian club La Gantoise for 3 years. The French goalkeeper had spent three seasons at Lorient where he played 77 games before seeing Yvon Mvogo pass him in the hierarchy.
- Our opinion : Mvogo was superior to him so his future at Lorient was blocked. This departure is beneficial for all parties.
… and Bozok returns to Turkey
Lorient also formalized the departure of Umzut Bozok. The striker is transferred to Trabzonspor. the Telegram Wednesday mentioned compensation around 3 million euros, but the sum has not yet been confirmed.
- Our opinion : With the failure of the Dieng file, the Lorient people will perhaps regret having let go of this player who has potential.
Ounas joins LOSC
Attacking midfielder Adam Ounas, who belonged to Napoli (Serie A), has signed a two-year contract plus an optional year with Lille, the northern club announced on Thursday. African champion 2019 with Algeria, the 25-year-old returns to the French championship, he who was trained in Bordeaux then loaned to Nice during the 2019-2020 season.
Able to play in both lanes or as a second striker but more comfortable on the right, he strengthens a limited workforce in attacking positions and responds to coach Paulo Fonseca’s desire to have more competition. “Everyone in Europe knows that Lille is one of the biggest clubs in France, where we play football which I like, where we play a lot of ball. It immediately seduced me“, reacted the player on the official website of LOSC.
- Our opinion : Ounas is still a player who makes the difference, a good move for Lille.
Tidjany Touré leaves PSG
- Our opinion : At 20, it’s time for Touré to launch his career.
Dest joins AC Milan
The young American international right-back Sergino Dest was loaned by FC Barcelona to AC Milan on Thursday, after the injury this week of rossonero defender Alessandro Florenzi. This last-minute reinforcement was made official by the Italian Football League, in its section listing the contracts formally filed by Serie A clubs, a few minutes before the end of the summer transfer window. In two seasons at Barcelona, he played 72 matches and scored 3 goals.
- Our opinion : A nice blow for Milan, who knew how to act quickly after Florenzi’s injury.
Two starts in Clermont
The Auvergne club has announced the departures of Jean-Claude Billong, released from his contract, in Cluj, and Yadaly Diaby. The latter is on loan for a year to SC Austria Lustenau.
- Our opinion : Clermont has slimmed down on this last day.
Arthur Melo leaves Juve for Liverpool
In a press release published on its site, Liverpool announced the arrival of Arthur Melo from Juventus Turin. The midfielder, passed by Barça, arrives on loan with an option to buy.
- Our opinion : A surprising transfer, but the Reds obviously intend to relaunch Arthur, in distress on the side of Juve.
Remi Oudin in Lecce
The Italian club of Lecce has formalized the arrival of Rémi Oudin. The French striker is on loan without an option to buy from the Girondins de Bordeaux.
- Our opinion : This distance from the Girondin context could allow it to relaunch.
Rémi Oudin during Bordeaux – Monaco in Ligue 1
Credit: Getty Images
Cissé returns to France
The Angers SCO has formalized the arrival of Papiss Cissé for the 2022-2023 season. He will wear number 18.
- Our opinion : At 37, perhaps we shouldn’t expect too much from him, but the Senegalese who passed through Metz, Friborg and Newcastle brings valuable experience to the SCO.
Ganago signs in Nantes
FC Nantes has announced the transfer of striker Ignatius Ganago from Lens. The transfer is valued at 3.5 million euros excluding bonuses and the Cameroonian has signed up for 4 years.
- Our opinion : With six goals scored in five games, Nantes needed a boost up front.
Boly at Nottingham
The English club has formalized the signing of Willy Boly from Wolverhampton. The Ivorian defender has signed a two-year contract. He is the club’s 19th signing in this transfer window.
- Our opinion : Multiplying arrivals is not necessarily the best way to maintain yourself.
Richardson goes to Reims but stays in Le Havre
Reims have announced the arrival of midfielder Amir Richardson from Le Havre. However, the player was immediately loaned to HAC. The amount of the transfer is not known.
- Our opinion : What is the point of selling it this year?
Onana in Lens
The Girondins de Bordeaux have formalized the departure of Junior Onana from RC Lens. The player signed up for 5 seasons.
- Our opinion : Nice way out for the former Bordeaux player who joins a team in good shape.
Rennes formalizes the departure of Guirassy
In an official press release, Stade Rennais formalized the departure of Serhou Guirassy to VfB Stuttgart. “The 26-year-old Guinean international is loaned to Stuttgart, current 12th in the Bundesliga, for a season with an option to buy“, is it indicated.
- Our opinion : This solution suits everyone.
Willian at Fulham
Passed in particular by Arsenal and Chelsea, Willian will experience a new adventure in the Premier League. The Brazilian joins Fulham.
- Our opinion : Always good news to see this type of players in Europe.
Amavi in Getafe, Caleta-Car in Southampton…
As expected, Jordan Amavi joins Getafe. OM formalized this departure on Thursday, a few hours before the end of the transfer window.
For his part, Duje Caleta-Car joined Southampton. The Marseille defender joined La Canebière in 2018.”OM wishes him good luck in this new adventure“, concludes the press release. Sky Sports speaks of 10 million euros.
- Our opinion : Let’s hope for the first that it revives in Spain. As for the second, his departure was inevitable.
Is this OM stronger than last season?
… and OM formalizes Harit
Amine Harit returns to OM. In a press release, the Olympian club confirmed the return of the Moroccan in the form of a loan with an almost obligatory purchase option set at 5 million euros.
- Our opinion : Harit deserved another chance at OM, who couldn’t stop Malinovskyi.
Montpellier formalizes Kamara
Senegalese goalkeeper Bingourou Kamara officially leaves Strasbourg to join Montpellier.
- Our opinion : The MHSC was looking for a guardian and finally found him on the gong.
Acerbi at Inter
On the wire, Inter Milan announced the arrival of Francesco Acerbi from Lazio Rome on loan with an option to buy.
- Our opinion : Simone Inzaghi wanted an extra defender and got it. The tifosi are not really in favor of this arrival…
Braithwaite changes team at Barcelona
Martin Braithwaite has reached an agreement with FC Barcelona to end the contract which bound them until 2024, and has signed up with neighbors Espanyol Barcelona until June 2025, the club announced Thursday evening in a statement. According to the press, this agreement will cost Barça 150,000 euros, which frees up around 7 million euros in payroll.
- Our opinion : Good news for Barça, which emerges from the margin for its payroll.
What’s the biggest crush of the summer?
AN HOUR AGO
Lewandowski, Haaland, Mané: what is the best deal of the summer?
AN HOUR AGO