CAVANI GOES TO VALENCIA
Edinson Cavani finally chose Valencia. Courted by several clubs including Nice, the Uruguayan signed up with Valencia on Monday evening. After Italy, France and England, the former PSG player is preparing to discover a new major European championship.
- Our opinion : The aggressiveness of the Matador in front of the public of Mestalla… there is something to rejoice about for the former Parisian, who is continuing his very fine career.
The 11 mercato info that you missed on Sunday
YESTERDAY AT 5:41 PM
Cavani in United
Credit: Getty Images
ARMAND LAURIENTÉ WILL LEAVE THE HAKE
After many twists and turns, Lorient finally accepted Sassuolo’s offer for their striker Armand Laurienté. He will therefore join Italy for compensation estimated at 12 million euros, bonus included. The player should pass his medical visit on Wednesday morning.
- Our opinion : Lorient does not have much time to turn around, and Ligue 1 loses a sacred artificer.
KADEWERE IN MALLORCA
In an official press release, OL confirmed the loan of Tino Kadewere until June 30, 2023 at RCD Mallorca. “This paying loan for an amount of €400,000, including bonus, is accompanied by a purchase option for an additional amount of €8.5 million, which may be automatic, as well as an incentive of 20 % on the added value of a possible future transfer“, it is specified.
- Our opinion : A good solution for everyone.
IMMINENT FOR FABIAN RUIZ AT PSG
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Fabian Ruiz will soon sign for five seasons with Paris Saint-Germain. The transfer price of the midfielder is estimated at 25 million euros, including bonuses.
- Our opinion : It took longer than expected, but Paris continues to strengthen its environment. It remains to be seen where to play him in Galtier’s 3-5-2.
PSG has not finished its transfer window: “Players are waiting to join us”
GOUIRI INTERESTS JUVENTUS TURIN
Already in the sights of Rennes and Lyon, Amine Gouiri is also of interest to Juventus Turin, according to The Team. The Bianconeri would have sounded the Nice striker’s adviser and would like to obtain a loan with an option to buy. For their part, the leaders of the Riviera would be ready to negotiate from 30 million euros.
- Our opinion : There are many suitors for Gouiri and Nice can hope to collect a big check. Juventus would be a great challenge for him.
DIOP IS OFFICIALLY NICOIS
Little used by Philippe Clement in Monaco, Sofiane Diop, who was under contract until June 2026 with the club of the Principality, signed up with Nice on Monday, after having carried out his medical examination, against a sum of 20.5 million euros, including bonuses. The international hope (11 caps, 4 goals), is expected by Lucien Favre to evolve as an attacking midfielder in the left lane or in support of the striker.
- Our opinion : Nice breaks the piggy bank for the young Monegasque talent, who was not really in Philippe Clement’s plans. Monaco knows how to sell, and the player must now make the investment placed on him profitable.
Kalulu, Terrier, Camavinga: Our five surprises for Deschamps’ list in Qatar
FULHAM NEGOTIATE WITH PSG FOR KURZAWA…
Under contract with PSG until June 2024, but not in Christophe Galtier’s plans, Layvin Kurzawa is in demand at the end of the summer transfer window. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Fulham is negotiating with the capital club for the French international (13 caps) because Marco Silva is looking for a left-back.
- Our opinion : The transfer will quickly show whether Kurzawa still has the will to play football at the highest level.
AND IS POSITIONED ON AOUAR, COVETED BY BENFICA
According The Team, Fulham is trying to negotiate the arrival of midfielder Houssem Aouar with OL. The daily also reports that Benfica Lisbon have made an offer to Olympique Lyonnais to recruit their midfielder. Announced on the departure, the player would not have given his opinion on this offer, but he would be more interested in the possibility of joining England. The last days of the transfer window promise to be hot in the capital of Gaul.
- Our opinion : Be careful not to be lulled by the English dream… because it is Benfica who are playing in the Champions League this season.
Houssem Aouar and Gerson during Marseille – Lyon in Ligue 1 on May 1, 2022
Credit: Getty Images
LAMINE GUEYE ON THE SHELVES OF GERMAN CLUBS
Author of a remarkable start to the season with FC Metz (2 goals, 1 assist), the Senegalese Lamine Gueye has attracted the attention of German clubs. According to The TeamMainz and Stuttgart appreciate the profile of the player, valued around 2 million euros.
- Our opinion : The Garnets would do well to keep their player a little before letting go, especially at the amounts mentioned.
ALVARO GONZALEZ JOINS GARCIA
According to several sources, former Marseille defender Alvaro Gonzalez will join the Saudi club Al-Nassr, where he will find former OM coach Rudi Garcia, in office since the end of June.
- Our opinion : Saudi Arabia is competing with Qatar to attract late-career European players.
IDRISSA GUEYE ON THE WAY TO EVERTON
According to RMC Sport, PSG and Everton have agreed on the transfer of the Parisian midfielder. He should join the Toffees within 48 hours three years after going the other way. The amount was not indicated.
- Our opinion : Gueye did not know how to be regular under the Parisian colors and paid the price for the club’s new policy, which therefore separated from an “undesirable”. It remains to be seen at what price.
Guardiola on Bernardo Silva: ‘We haven’t received any calls from any club’
TOWARDS A SETBACK FOR MICHUT?
According to Fabrizio Romano, the agreement between West Ham and PSG for the loan with option to buy Parisian midfielder Edouard Michut is in a bad way. While he was at Sunderland, the player is said to be on the verge of returning to Paris to resume training with his training club.
- Our opinion : There will be no place for Michut in this PSG this year. A loan seems to be the best option.
Edouard Michut / Lyon – PSG
Credit: Getty Images
DISASI IS “GOOD” IN MONACO
With the difficult progress of the Skriniar file, the name of Axel Disasi has been coming back insistently on the side of PSG for a few days. The performance of the Monegasque defender on the lawn of the Parc des Princes on Sunday against the Parisian stars certainly did not extinguish the ardor of the champions of France, but he did not maintain them. The player assured after the match feeling “good” in Monaco and “to focus on (s)we soccer“.
- Our opinion : Feeling good somewhere has never prevented you from looking elsewhere.
The 12 mercato info that you missed on Saturday
08/27/2022 At 5:51 PM
The 14 transfer window information that you missed on Friday
08/26/2022 At 6:08 PM