Pjanic is going to leave and is thinking of the United Arab Emirates
FC Barcelona midfielder Miralem Pjanic has still not played a single minute of play this season in Spain. Returning this summer from a one-year loan to Besiktas, the former player of Olympique Lyonnais and Juventus Turin wanted to win in Xavi’s team. A few weeks later, the question arises of his future in Barcelona. According Mundo Deportivo, brand and journalist Fabrizio Romano, the 32-year-old Bosnian player is considering a move to the United Arab Emirates. Information supported by the statements of the Barcelona technician at a press conference on Tuesday: “He is a player who could help us (against Viktoria Plzen, editor’s note). But he chose to leave the club to try to get more minutes or opportunities“. An offer from Sharjah FC is even on the table. The player has until October 4 to decide, when the transfer market closes in the Emirati country.
- Our opinion : At 32, Pjanic could still render great service to more than one European club. To see him leave for the Gulf would be an admission of helplessness for such an attractive player during his stay in Italy.
Kane, Dieng, Diego Costa, Bayern: The 6 transfer window information for Monday
YESTERDAY AT 08:16
Arsenal think of Neto to replace Pepe
After the Nicolas Pépé fiasco, who arrived in 2019 against a check for 80 million euros and loaned this season to OGC Nice, the Gunners want to raise their heads. According Sky Sports, the leaders of Arsenal would have made Pedro Neto their priority to replace the Ivorian in attack. The Portuguese right winger, current player of Wolverhampton, will not leave for less than 60 million euros.
- Our opinion : At 22, Neto has already shown great things in the Premier League. From there to winning at Arsenal…
Gavi is also interested in the Premier League
- Our opinion : Time is running out for FC Barcelona. If the Catalans do not want to find themselves in a very uncomfortable position, they would do well to quickly extend their young prodigy who has not finished attracting envy.
Gavi with FC Barcelona, 2022
Credit: Getty Images
Fenerbahçe wants to buy Bakambu
While the transfer window in Turkey will close on September 8, Fenerbahçe is busy recruiting OM striker Cedric Bakambu. The latter, who was not registered by his club in the list of players authorized to play in the Champions League, had decided to stay at OM to try to impose himself there. With three appearances in six L1 days since the start of the season, the Congolese striker has sporadically participated in Marseille’s good start to the league. According to Foot Mercato, Fener would like to offer the striker who already knows the Turkish championship since he played for Bursaspor during the 2014-2015 season.
- Our opinion : Fenerbahçe could present a good way out for the striker condemned to play the supporting roles this season at OM.
Lorient formalizes Yoann Cathline
Young striker Yoann Cathline has joined Lorient. Les Merlus formalized the signing of the 20-year-old from En Avant Guingamp on Monday evening. The winger will thus discover Ligue 1 with Lorient while the Guingampais recover in the operation 2.7 million euros + 1 million bonus.
- Our opinion : Currently 6th in Ligue 1 with one game less, the Lorient people are making a very good start to the season. Good news for Cathline who will not be in a hurry to integrate into a team that is doing well.
Yazici returns to Trabzonspor
Yusuf Yazici will not finish the season in the north of France. The LOSC player was loaned to Trabzonspor for a year. The Turk thus finds his training club, which he left in 2019 against a check for 16.5 million euros, making him the most expensive rookie in the history of the Lille club. On loan last season for 6 months at CSKA Moscow, the 25-year-old attacking midfielder has scored a goal since the start of the Ligue 1 season.
- Our opinion : the player did not fit into Paulo Fonseca’s plans this season. His return to the fold is logical and profitable for everyone.
Casemiro, CR7, Barça who recruits with a vengeance: everything we did not see coming
09/02/2022 At 1:07 PM
Panic in Nice, nice shots from OM: Our L1 transfer window notebook
02/09/2022 At 10:14