PSG refuses a request from Navas, the Aouar file gets carried away, Disasi targeted by Paris, Lorient accelerates for Dieng, the real price of Fofana … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Keylor Navas, blocked for his departure from Naples.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Navas Naples, stuck…
If Paris Saint-Germain must record the arrival of Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz on Monday for 25 million euros, the departure of Parisian goalkeeper Keylor Navas to the Italian team remains particularly complex. According to information from the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday, the Costa Rican international has nevertheless reached an agreement with the Serie A team for a 2-year contract with an annual salary estimated at 4 million euros.
But to leave the reigning French champion, the former Madrilne, linked until June 2024, claims compensation from the Parisian leaders! Ready to release the doorman from his commitment to facilitate his departure, Paris nevertheless refuses to pay him an additional check. A case to follow.
2. The Aouar file is racing!
Potentially on the departure of Olympique Lyonnais on this summer transfer window, midfielder Houssem Aouar, under contract until June 2023, will have to make an important choice. According to information from the regional daily Nice-Matin on Monday, OGC Nice has reached an agreement with the Rhone club for the transfer of the French international.
Thus, the two Ligue 1 teams have agreed on an operation estimated at 8 million euros. However, for his part, Aouar has not yet given his answer to the approach of the Gym in order to wait for an attack from a Premier League team. And precisely, the Lyonnais is also in the small papers of Benfica and Fulham.
3. Disasi, PSG ready to go on the offensive?
Despite rumors associating him with Paris Saint-Germain during this summer transfer window, AS Monaco central defender Axel Disasi was excellent against the capital club (1-1) on Sunday in Ligue 1. After this beautiful performance, the former Rmois has also calmed the game on this subject.
However, according to information from Prime Vido journalist Saber Desfarges, discussions have intensified on this file and the reigning French champion could very quickly draw a first concrete offer for the young Mongasque talent. After the failure of the track leading to the rock of Inter Milan Milan Skriniar, will PSG find consolation with Disasi?
4. Lorient accelerates for Dieng
Always pushed towards the exit by Olympique de Marseille, striker Bamba Dieng is the subject of concrete interest from Lorient in this summer transfer window. The Breton club, which is about to lose Armand Laurient, has even accelerated on this file since the journalist Nicolo Schira evokes advanced discussions between the two formations.
As a reminder, the president of OM Pablo Longoria hopes to recover 25 million euros for the Senegalese international. It’s hard to believe that Lorient can offer such a sum…
5. Fofana is only €82 million?
Chelsea are finally on target for Leicester centre-back Wesley Fofana. Tracked by the Blues for several weeks, the young French talent is currently in New York to undergo his medical examination before returning to London to sign a 6-year contract for the team led by coach Thomas Tuchel.
However, contrary to initial rumours, RMC radio assures that the former Stphanois will not become the most expensive defender in history ahead of Manchester United player Harry Maguire, bought for 90 million euros in 2019. Indeed , Fofana should only to quote 82 million euros (including bonus) Chelsea. An XXL deal all the same.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday August 29 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The left-back of Atletico Madrid Renan Lodiextended until June 2026, was loaned with a €30m option to buy Nottingham Forest.
– The center front Alexander Srloth was again loaned, without an option to buy, to Real Sociedad by RB Leipzig.
– The midfield Ross Barkley terminated his Chelsea contract.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz will sign at Paris Saint-Germain for 25 M€.
– Paris Saint-Germain have reached an agreement in principle with Everton for the midfielder Idrissa Gueye.
– The departure of the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Edward Michut Sunderland has hood.
– The central defender of Olympique de Marseille Duje Caleta-Car is in Southampton’s sights.
– Juventus Turin is interested in the striker of OGC Nice Amine Gouiri.
– The attacking midfielder of AS Monaco Sofiane Diop will join OGC Nice for 22.5 M€.
– The central defender of OGC Nice Flavius Daniliuc will be sold to the Salternitana.
– OGC Nice is tracking the central defender of Borussia Mnchengladbach Nico Elvedi.
– Olympique Lyonnais has an interest in the midfielder of Juventus Turin arthur.
– Lorient will sell the winger Armand Laurent Sassuolo for €12 million.
– RC Lens midfielder patrick berg will return Bod/Glimt.
– The striker Elye Wahi does not intend to leave Montpellier.
– Ajax Amsterdam winger Anthony finds himself awaited Manchester United for 100 M€.
– The striker Anthony Martial could extend Manchester United.
– Chelsea think Crystal Palace striker Wilfried Zaha.
– The Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi will be ready at Bayer Leverkusen.
– VfB Stuttgart striker Sasa Kalajdzic arrives Wolverhampton for 18 M€.
– Leicester interested in Schalke 04 attacking midfielder Amine Harit.
– Free, the center forward Edinson Cavani decided to join Valencia.
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!