Contributions to this live stream are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky suggested on Tuesday, June 28, to the UN Security Council, to send “commission of inquiry” to prove that the Kremenchuk shopping center had been destroyed by a Russian missileobtaining from its fifteen members, including Russia, the standing observation of a minute of silence for “all Ukrainians killed in the war”.
- Mr. Zelensky, in his daily address, referred to 2,811 missiles fired and aimed at Ukrainian cities since the beginning of the conflict.
- The war in Ukraine will be at the heart of the NATO summit in Madrid on Wednesday, where more than forty heads of state and government are gathered to discuss the future of the Alliance, whether Sweden and Finland will be able to join after Turkey’s veto is lifted. “The Madrid summit is going to be a pivotal summit” for the future of NATO, declared on Tuesday the Secretary General of the Atlantic Alliance, Jens Stoltenberg.
- A Russian missile hit a shopping center ” very frequented “ from the city of Kremenchuk, Monday, June 27, leaving at least twenty dead and fifty-nine injured, according to a first assessment. The Ukrainian President denounced a “shameless act of terrorism” from Russia.
- “Indiscriminate attacks against innocent civilians constitute a war crime”, denounced the leaders of the G7 (Germany, Canada, United States, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom), meeting at a summit in southern Germany. “The Russian President, [Vladimir] Putin, and those responsible will be held accountable”they declared, announcing, moreover, that they ” Continue[aient] to provide financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support” to Ukraine “as long as it takes”.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their “deep concern” after Russia announced that it could transfer nuclear-capable missiles to Belarus ; They also have “required” the return ” immediate “ Ukrainians taken ” by force “ in Russia.
- Paris will send “significant amounts” armored vehicles troop transport in Ukraine, announces the French Minister for the Armed Forces, Sébastien Lecornu, in an interview published Monday evening in The Parisian.
Watch our live from yesterday here.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Reportage. War in Ukraine: in Kherson, life in Russian time
Decryption. G7 announces new sanctions against Russia
Investigation. In Ukraine, drones, decisive weapon and technological challenge
Reportage. In Kremenchuk, a giant crime scene after the Russian strike that destroyed a shopping center
Podcast. War in Ukraine: Can Russia Win the Battle of Donbass?
Chronic. “Four months after the start of the invasion of Ukraine, the point of no return has been reached between the Atlantic Alliance and Russia”
Testimonials. “EU candidacy = forty Russian missiles sent to Ukraine. It is no longer even about strategy or tactics, but about an unleashing of violence”