After the sausages, the cheeses, and the Chichis of chicken, it is the turn of the cutlets of turkey to be the subject of a recall procedure. This food has been marketed in several stores in France, and can cause serious injury if consumed. We tell you everything in this article.
The batches affected by the recall
Batches of turkey cutlets are subject to a recall procedure. In question, they contain metallic and plastic foreign bodies. The products have been sold in several Auchan, Aldi and Lidl stores.
At Aldi, the turkey cutlets affected by the recall are of the Corril brand. They come from lot 0342125760 and have the article code (GTIN) 26007472. The use-by date is set for July 11, 2022. Note that only Aldi stores in the Grand-Est and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté regions are affected by the recall..
At Lidl, the recalled turkey cutlets are from the state of the poultry brand. The lots affected by the recall are:
- Batch: 0342125760 / GTIN code 3291980483175 / Use-by date: July 11, 2022.
- Lot: 0342125760 / GTIN code 3291980483175 / Use-by date: July 10, 2022.
- Batch: 0342125585 / GTIN code 3291980483175 / Use-by date: 07/10/2022.
HALAL Turkey Cutlets x3 – Unbranded (“Halal”)
Risks: Inert (glass, metal, plastic, paper, textile, etc.)
— Consum Reminder (@Consum Reminder) June 29, 2022
At Lidl, only one batch of halal turkey cutlets is affected by the recall. This is lot 0342125760, which has the article code (GTIN) 3571320013676. The expiry date of the product is set at July 11, 2022.
The products mentioned above should not be consumed in raison the risk of injury. If you have any at home, it is best to throw them away, or bring them back to the store for a refund. You can also contact consumer service on 02 33 30 34 00 if in doubt.
Batches of pizza dough mixes recalled
The government site Rappel Conso informs that preparations for making pizza dough are subject to a recall procedure. The products were marketed in Casino, Vival and Spar stores. Their levels of mites are abnormally high, which is why they should not be consumed.
The recalled products are from lot 243 and have item code 3222475459900. The use-by date is August 26, 2022.
Reminder Conso recommends not to consume the recalled products, because they can cause allergic reactions, especially in sensitive people. If you have any at home, you can return them to the store for a refund. Otherwise, contact consumer services on 0800133016.
Preparation for pizza dough 500g Casino – Casino
Risks: Other risk
— Consum Reminder (@Consum Reminder) June 28, 2022
Lots of cakes affected by a recall
Following a labeling error, cakes marketed in several brands in France are affected by a recall. The cakes in question contain peanuts, but this information is not marked on their packaging.
Three batches are affected by the recall procedure:
- Shortbread cookies filled with hazelnuts and cocoa (125 g). They were marketed between May 2 and June 24, 2022 in Auchan, Franprix, and Carrefour stores. They come from lots 22108, 22109 and 22123, and have the item code (GTIN) 3760093910842.
- Cocoa shortbread filled with hazelnuts and cocoa (125 g). Marketed at Carrefour, they come from lot 22108, and have the article code (GTIN) 3760093910835.
- Shortbread biscuits filled with Piccola nocciola (125 g). They have an article code (GTIN) 4056489565154 and 4056489565147 and come from lots 22123 and 22109. These products were sold in several Lidl points of sale between May 2 and June 24, 2022.
It is recommended to people allergic to peanuts not to consume the products mentioned above. If these people have them at home, they can bring them back to the store for a refund. They can also contact Ab’s consumer service on 04 90 26 96 89 or Lidl’s on 0 800 900 343.
For information, a list of all recalled products is available on the site rappel.conso.gouv.fr. The site was launched by the Management general of competition, consumption and the repression of fraud in 2021, and identifies all categories of products except medicines.