The transfer market PSG is often scrutinized and awaited at the turn. During this summer of 2022, it is even more so with the arrival of Luis Campos at the head of the athlete, and Christophe Galtier on the bench. Indeed, the two men know each other thanks to their common experience in the LOSC, and work in a very different way than their predecessors at the club. If the transfer market is very divisive among supporters and observers of the Paris Saint Germainhere is a complete point now two weeks from the end of the summer transfer window 2022.
- Thilo Kehrer : The German international has officially left the PSG. After four seasons spent under the Parisian skies, Thilo Kehrer joined West Ham United against the sum of 16 million euros (with bonus) as part of a permanent transfer according to certain well-informed journalists.
- Alphonse Areola : The parisian titi followed the same path Thilo Kehrer. Indeed, the tricolor doorman has also joined the ranks of Hammers for a sum fluctuating between 9 and 12 million euros. Alphonse Areola therefore signed up with the club of Premier League as part of a permanent transfer.
- Marcin Bulka : The Polish goalkeeper has signed himOGC Nice. Lent by the PSG on the Côte d’Azur last season with a purchase option, Marcin Bulka seems to have convinced. Indeed, the goalkeeper has definitely joined theOGC Nice against an exercised option amounting to 2 million euros.
- Georginio Wijnaldum : The former of liverpool joined himAS Roma as part of a loan with an 8 million euro call option. the PSG will cover 40% of the midfielder’s salary during this loan. The purchase option will be automatically exercised if: Wijnaldum takes part in at least half of the meetings of the Rome this season, and if the club qualifies in Champions League for the 2023-2024 season.
- Arnaud Kalimuendo : Another parisian titi left the club this summer. Arnaud Kalimuendo joined him on Rennais Stadium as part of a permanent transfer. The striker trained in PSG joined Brittany against the sum of 25 million euros, + bonuses on resale.
- Colin Dagba : The right side formed at the PSG is loaned to RC Strasbourg, with no purchase option. The opportunity for him to gain playing time. However, Colin Dagba extended with his training club before joining Alsace. Indeed, he is now linked to the capital club until June 2025.
- xavi simons : Free of any contract, the player trained in PSG left the capital to join the PSV Eindhoven. A transfer that had surprised many as a loan after extension was expected. Even though xavi simons was free of any contract, several media put forward a clause allowing the PSG to discuss with his Dutch counterparts from 4 million euros if they wish.
- Nathan Bitumazala : The parisian titi left his training club to join the KAS Eupen. At 19, the midfielder will therefore continue his career in Belgium. The amount of the transaction has not yet leaked.
- Angel Di Maria : The Argentina international has left the PSG after seven years of good and loyal service in Red Blue. Free from any contract, Angel Di Maria committed during this summer transfer window 2022 with the Juventus Torino.
- Thierno Balde : Loaned to Haven last season, Thierno Balde convinced in League 2. This allowed him to find a base in League 1committing five seasons with Troyesas part of a dry transfer.
- Nuno Mendes : The Portuguese international was loaned last season by the SportingPortugal to PSG. After a more than convincing 2021-2022 financial year, Nuno Mendes saw the capital club exercise the purchase option which amounted to nearly 40 million euros. What links the Parisian number 25 to Red Blue until 2026.
- Vitinha : First recruit of this summer 2022, Vitinha arrived at PSG coming from FC Porto against the sum of 41.5 million euros. At 22, the Portuguese midfielder is linked to the Paris Saint Germain until June 2027.
- Hugo Ekitike : He is the second recruit of the era Fields. Hugo Ekitike joined him on PSG coming from Reims Stadium. The French striker is the subject of a loan with option to buy between the club of the capital and that of Champagne. The purchase option amounts to 35 million euros and should be exercised almost automatically at the end of the 2022-2023 financial year.
- Nordi Mukiele : French International, Nordi Mukiele left the RB Leipzig in order to rally the Paris Saint Germain, against the sum of 12 million euros. The Parisian number 26 is linked to the capital club until June 2027.
- Renato Sanches : The Portuguese midfielder has joined the PSG coming from LOSC against the sum of 15 million euros. At 24, Renato Sanches initialed a 5-year lease thus binding it to the club of the capital until June 2027.
The last echoes
Beyond these formalizations, the transfer market of the PSG doesn’t seem to end. Sports management Red Blue still hopes to separate from several elements, and in the other direction to register the arrivals of players. It is in this sense that Fan Channel also gives an update on the latest echoes concerning the summer transfer window 2022 of the Paris Saint Germain.
In the direction of the departures, the hottest tracks concern Keylor Navas, Eric-Junior Dina-Ebimbe, Idrissa Gueyeand Ander Herrera.
The first on the list could go guard the cages of the Napoli in Italy. Eager to secure the services of the Neapolitan midfielder Fabian Ruizthe management of PSG could integrate the Costa Rican goalkeeper into the operation. However, the proposal of the leaders of the boarding club of Serie A is for the moment far from the expectations of their Parisian counterparts.
Re Gueyethe Senegalese international midfielder could return to him at Everton. The Parisian number 27 would agree with his former club in order to join the Premier League. It remains to find common ground between the two teams.
For the parisian titi, its future seems to be in Germany. In effect, Eric-Junior Dina-Ebimbe should pack up to bounce back to Frankfurt. Sky Sports across the Rhine advance an offer of 6 million euros + a large percentage on resale.
As Idrissa Gueye, Ander Herrera could sign a return. Indeed, the Spanish midfielder could wear the tunic of theAthletic Bilbao. However, the PSG should not receive any compensation, as the club of the capital would negotiate with its player a breach of contract, so that he can engage freely with the Basque club.
There are leads regarding other players who could leave PSG
A player like Paredes is also in the hot seat. Indeed, the last echoes send him to the side of the Juventus Torino, loan. However, the eventual operation is linked to that ofAdrien Rabiot at Manchester United. Indeed, the Turinese want to separate from the French midfielder before securing the services of the Argentinian. For the moment, the transfer of the international Blues seems to be at a standstill due to its demands on the leaders of the Red Devilswhich blocks the loan of Leandro Paredes.
If it seemed complicated to dislodge Mauro Icardi from Lodge Camp, the player could have understood the message of his direction. It must be said that his integration of “group 2” could have helped him. Indeed, the Parisian number 9, through his wife and agent Wanda Narawould have listened to the advances of Galatasaray. The old of theInter-Milan could therefore rebound in Turkey. The international press reports three meetings between the player’s clan and the management of the Istanbul club.
Re Rafinathe midfielder is the object of interest from the Real Sociedad, club with which he played the last six months of last season on loan. The Brazilian clubAtletico Mineiro would also be on file.
The question marks remain above the heads of Layvin Kurzawa and Julian Draxler. Two players who occupy “group 2”, but whose names have been mentioned very few times during this summer transfer window 2022.
Players who could arrive
It’s no longer a secret to anyone, the PSG still hopes to attract three additional elements by the end of the transfer window. The capital club therefore has two weeks to sell the maximum number of players it wishes to see leave its ranks, but also to complete three signatures. These three arrivals should concern defense, midfield and attack.
For the defender, the hottest track remains the one leading to Milan Skriniar. If this file has been going on for a long time in this summer transfer window 2022, it still seems to be the priority of Luis Campos. The latter faces the demands of Inter, and refuses to give in to them. Indeed, the Portuguese leader hopes to make the leaders give in Nerazzurri against a sum of less than 60 million euros, when they hope to release their defender against 70 million euros. The name of the Monegasque Axel Disasi has also been linked to PSG. The track leading to Wesley Fofanatoo expensive, has quickly died out in recent days.
In the middle of the field, a name stands out: Fabian Ruiz. The Spaniard should join the capital against a check for 25 million euros. the Napoli and the PSG is negotiating on this file, in parallel with that of Keylor Navas. The leaders of the boarding club of Serie A wish to engage the services of the doorman Red Blueas indicated above.
Regarding the attack, few names have leaked to date (Rashford, Leao), without going further in the rumors. One thing seems to be confirmed, the PSG wants to strengthen offensively.